Measure a ring you currently own
Place your ring over the closest matching sized circle, make sure the inside of the ring fits around the outside of the circle. If you are between sizes, order up.
MEASURE YOUR FINGER WITH A RULER
- Find a piece of non-stretchy string about 16cm long, or a strip of paper about 16cm long and 0.5cm wide.
- Wrap it snugly around the base of your finger.
- Using a pen, mark the point on the string or paper where is overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- Compare the length of the string or paper to the lines on the paper below to determine your ring size. If yous is between sizes, order the larger size.
- - When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort's sake.
- - Different countries have different ring-size systems. All sizes listed here are standard American sizes.
- - The average woman's ring size is about 6. The average man's ring size is about 10.
- - Your ring size will be about half a size larger on your primary hand (i.e the hand you write with).
Woman's Standard Necklace Sizes
|36cm NECKLACE -||Fits most like a choker|
|40cm NECKLACE -||Falls perfectly around the base of the neck like a collar. On a petite woman it will hit your collarbone while for plus size women it might feel more like a choker.|
|45cm NECKLACE -||A common choice for women that will fall just below the throat at the collarbone. This length is popular for adding pendants which will hang over a crew neck.|
|50cm NECKLACE -||Will fall a few inches below the collarbone and allow a little more breathing room. Perfect for a low, plunging neckline or if you want to wear it over a turtleneck.|
|55cm NECKLACE -||Falls at or above a low neckline.|
|50cm NECKLACE -||Falls below any neckline.|
|91cm NECKLACE -||Common with pearl strands and will hang below the bosom. They can be worn as a single strand or you can double them for an 18 inch necklace.|
Man's Standard Necklace Sizes
|45cm NECKLACE -||A shorter length that falls just around the base of the neck. Popular for beaded necklaces so they can sit above a crew neck t-shirt.|
|50cm NECKLACE -||A common length for men which falls right at the collarbone. Pendants will hide under a crew neck or show completely with a low v-neck or unbuttoned dress shirt.|
|55cm NECKLACE -||Falls a few inches below a collar bone and can be worn over or under a shirt. This is a common length for chains because they offer more breathing room.|
|60cm NECKLACE -||Extra long and is commonly used to keep religious or meaningful pendants under the shirt and closer to the heart. Falls just above the sternum.|
* Please keep in mind that these are all approximations for an average woman's or man's height and size. Larger people will need longer lengths and petite ones will need shorter lengths.
1. Measure the circumference of the wrist above the wrist bone (towards the elbow) with a flexible tape measure from point A to B
2. Compare the measurement to the chart and choose the bracelet size that corresponds to the measurement
3. Our size are designed to fir comfortably with the upper range of the wrist measurement. For example; a women whose wrist approximately 15.9cm, size S will fit well, but if a looser fit preferred, size M is also suitable.
Woman's Standard Bracelet Size
|2X - Small||4.5 - 5||11.4 - 12.7|
|Extra Small||5.0 - 5.5||12.7 - 14.0|
|Small||5.5 - 6.0||14.0 - 15.2|
|Medium||6.0 - 6.5||15.2 - 16.5|
|Large||6.5 - 7.0||16.5 - 17.8|
|Extra Large||7.0 - 7.5||17.8 - 19.0|
|2X - Large||7.5 - 8.0||19 - 20.3|
|3X - Large||8.0 - 8.5||20.3 - 22|
|4X - Large||8.5 - 9.0||22 - 22.9|
Man's Standard Bracelet Size
|2X - Small||5.25 - 5.75||13.3 - 14.6|
|Extra Small||5.75 - 6.25||14.6 - 15.9|
|Small||6.25 - 6.75||15.9 - 17.1|
|Medium||6.75 - 7.25||17.1 - 18.4|
|Large||7.25 - 7.75||18.4 - 19.7|
|Extra Large||7.75 - 8.25||19.7 - 21.0|
|2X - Large||8.25 - 8.75||21 - 22.2|
|3X - Large||8.75 - 9.25||22.2 - 23.5|
|4X - Large||9.25 - 9.75||23.5 - 24.8|